Late period ,possible implantation bleeding heavy....please respond

TiffandWes

Reaction score
Hello ladies... My name is tiffany and do i have a story.
My period came like it always does on july 1st . Typically my cycles are 30 days. This period was weird though it was super light for 2 days and i spotted the
remaining for 14days mind you my period is light the first day heavy the second and light
than nothing. So normally it lasts 3 days tops like clock work. Well now in august no period for 8 days. I started spotting on the 8th day than medium brownish reddish blood with some clots the next days. After that light and spot. Sooo not normal. I took pregnancy tests and negative but i have a history of being pregnant with negative test and miscarried. Has anybody been in this situation..?? Please help

It sounds like your uterine lining might be too thin to sustain a pregnancy. You might want to look into taking supplements to help thicken your uterine lining. I too have light periods (thin lining = not too much to shed off during AF = light periods in my mind) and I'm drinking pomegranate juice, taking FertileCM, and royal jelly to help thicken it. Not sure if any of these will actually work (just started two weeks ago) but google on the subject and you should find more discussions and/or remedies on this.

Thank you for the reply. I have been searching for possible answers on what it could be and nothing like what you said so i will look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->