Laura's weight loss journal

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Right thats it, iv had enough of being this size. Im going to ibiza in may and dont want to look like a heffer in a cozzy. I also want to get to a healthy weight for when we ttc as i dont want that to be a reason for them to try and stop me having a home birth.

Im a 5ft 7 and a half and a size 20. Not sure what i weight but im gessing around the 19 stone mark and my bmi is around 41.

My goal is to get into a size 16 which sounds big but for me thats me skinny. Im a naturaly curvey person so i want to get to around 14 stone or a bmi of around 30.
Going to go to boots before work and going to weight my self so will update then

This is me at a size 20

EDIT: Im actualy 5 ft 9, i weight 20 st 5, 2 days before AF is due so iv got a bit of pms bloat,water retention going on.

So that makes my bmi 41.8

Attachments

• me 1.jpg
    me 1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 42
Good luck my lovely. I am behind you 100%, I would love love love to be a 16 too :) xx

Thanks every one. Dident get into town because my mam came round so im going to go before work tomorrow. Did well today. Cuscus snack pot at 10.30,asda simmer soup that only has 150 calories for a pint worth of it, and then home made bolognase with brocolli for tea and a slice of bread.

Food diary for today.

Pinaple for breakfast,
Tuna sandwitch and some pickled onions for dinner.
Cous-cous pot and some fruit for tea.

Well went to boots today and got weighed :S Im taller than i though so will have to change the first post. Only thing i had extra that id allready put was i was starving at 8 pm some had 2 slices of bread and butter cos i was at work.

Well i havent dont bad so far but i do have 2 night shift coming up. Havent dont that much exercise but im planning on going swimming starting next week. We shall see on tuesday.

Thank you, im surprised i lost that much. Iv had mac d's, kabab, and a big bar of chocolate

How come, have you had a bad week?

You still never know though - didn't you think you'd done bad last week? If I ever have a bad day I just draw a line under it and start afresh the next day back on the wagon.

I havent had a bad week but i havent had a fantastic week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->