Leaky boobs at 20 weeks?!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Anyone else had leaky boobs this early? Woke up after lying on my side and my arm was all wet and there was a big patch about the size of my face on the sheets! This has happened a few nights in a row now!! Thought it didn't start till later!

Mine have been leaking too!
It's normal, just annoying lol!

With my first, my boobs got huge and leaked. I nursed my son until 2 and a half he weaned right after I hit first tri. This time I have no leaking and boobs are same size lol

Mine started last week. Not leaking a huge amount but it's coming hah

Mine leaked at 18 weeks with my first. with 2 and 3 I had next to nothing till birth but this time am already tingling loads, I think they will leak soon. x

19 weeks, and mine have just started leaking as well. I remember it happening in the second trimester with my second child, too. Never leaked with my first until after I started breast feeding.

I had a few days of leaking at 15 weeks, they were amazingly painful at the time, seems to be coming in waves xxx

I'm 20 weeks and just saw a tiny bit of leakage yesterday. Nothing much in my case, but I think it's all pretty normal.

With my first pregnancy it started at 17 weeks.
Didn't happen at all with the second pregnancy.
With this pregnancy I was breastfeeding until I was 6 months along, then I had a small amount of leaking last week (at 36 weeks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->