Leaned over, 7 weeks pregnant, felt cramp

SummerBaby711

Reaction score
Just a quick question for you Moms and Moms-to-be. I am 7 weeks pregnant and earlier today I leaned over so my chest was touching my knees, to pick something up off the couch and I felt a slight, very quick, cramp. I immediately sat up, but now I'm worried I may have harmed my little one. Have any of you ever experienced this? Should I be concerned?

It's really unlikely that leaning over did any damage to your little one. I understand your worry, because I'm like that too (I had this happen a lot, especially in first trimester when everything in my body was rearranging itself), but you probably just stretched a ligament or something. It seems like everything is very sensitive during pregnancy. But rest assured, your fetus is very padded and safe in there. You have to do more than just bend wrong to hurt him/her. :)

Nope.
I've been getting little pains in that area and hips when I bend and then straighten up. Normal. Also had this last pregnancy. Body rearranging like pp said.

You're fine :) I'm 20 weeks and I bend over all the time. It didn't harm your LO

I'm 8 weeks and I get those cramps all the time when I bend or move to quickly. I asked my doctor and he said it was normal. Just movement and stretching of things. Its especially more noticeable in first pregnancy. I was still worried, so I had an early scan done and everything was fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->