Leapfrog Tag Junior reading system plus 7 books PICS ADDED

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
I have the Violet Leapfrog tag junior reading system for sale. Its in excellent condition as are all of the books. The books included are the short vowel sounds set otherwise known as get ready to read set. It isnt boxed but will be packed well for posting. It includes the cable so you can download further books when you buy them, and also change the name on the reader to your own childs name.
I tried to upload a pic but kept getting an error message saying file to large so if anyone wants pics please pm me you email add or phone number and Ill send this over to you.
Looking for £20 posted, please gift or cover Paypal fees.

Possibly yes.....it will cost £3.70 to post recorded 2nd class so if I accept say £15 for it that only leaves me with £11.30 for the whole set. Id accept £18.70 gifted or plus fees to leave me with £15 after postage if you're interested?

Hi. Are these books compatible with the other leapreader system? The one aimed at older children that looks like a pen?

Hi. Are these books compatible with the other leapreader system? The one aimed at older children that looks like a pen?

No, these ones only work with the tag junior reader x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->