Learning

tbh- I don't know how to make them like to learn, but, just encourage and try to make learning as stress free and productive as possible. Kinda depends on what "learning" your referring to- I would assume school (?)

Maybe they are struggling in certain classes (our oldest did and it was really tough on all of us- but got better in time and with help). Or maybe they just don't care enough... or are distracted too much to listen? IDK. I'd try to figure out the root cause- and go from there. Maybe the teachers or admin staff can help clarify? Just some thoughts.

I don't know if you can make kids "interested" in learning or not.
I think some are, some aren't.

There are methods to help learning become easier, and it is best to speak to the teachers about your concerns and ask if they know any methods - or keep looking online?

Find out what your child *wants* to do later on in life, and ways to connect their learning to that goal - That is my best advice.

as I grew up I loved animals, my dream job would have been marine biology as it encorporates everything I ever loved... Animals, Science and Water.
My favourite book as a child was a 900 page animal encyclopedia and I know the latin names of more than a few species =P

I got older, my interests changed, so did my passions for the things I was learning.
That strange moment in a 15 yr olds life that says "Eff Books, Give Me Mascara" Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->