Leg Cramps & Back Pain

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this.. BUT I was wondering if anyone else got really bad leg cramps? They only happen in the morning, and they are so bad they wake me up. Some mornings they are so bad they make me want to cry. They are in my calves, and I was wondering if anyone else ever got them and knows something I can do to make them less frequent/less painful.

I have also been getting really bad back pain.. it literally feels like there is a nerve being pinched in my back. I had back pain when I first got pregnant, but nothing like this. I can literally pin point the exact spot that it feels like its "pinching a nerve". I didn't know if this was normal or if I should talk to my doctor about it.

Oh yeah, I didn't mention this in the title.. but everyone asks if I have felt the baby yet. I haven't felt what everyone describes as "butterflies" but I have felt some pain.. nothing really bad but I was wondering if that could be the baby moving around.. I asked my doctor but he didn't really say anything about it because he was filling out my paperwork..

Cramps in my legs and that have got worse your body seems to fail to want to move around as much.

Any concerns with pains and back ain you should see your MW about though or pop and see the GP just to ease your mind and rule anything out that could be making you struggle so you can get any nessisary help.

Baby movements - first baby? I hadn't felt my baby move move as you are saying at your point ... little flutters somethings there yes but nothing major. I regret not keeping my diary up to date now think I might go searching for my posts and update it :D

yes i get the cramp in my calves worse on night or when i just wake up i ave to jump out of bed and stamp about til it goes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->