Legs in the air

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
Well this cycle, I'm trying it. Do any of u do it or have any success stories?

So far it's CD 14 and we BD on 7,9,11,12,13. Am I doing it right so far?

Also, I had my legs up longer last night and think less semen came back out. Am I imagining this or could that be right?

I did this when I conceived my daughter :D I've no idea if it made a difference but I'm definitely going to do it again this time. I just laid on the floor and propped my bum up with my hands for about 5 minutes. I found that very little if any semen came back out after I'd done it.

My mum said she'd done this both times she got pregnant with me and my sister too. (That's where I got the idea from lol)

Worth a shot then. My partner is like "what's gonna go in is in, ur mad" lol but surely it can't hurt!

He probably has a point lol when you think about it its kinda along the same lines of the you can't get pregnant standing up myth :haha:

The way I pictured it was I was helping the little guys trickle down from the bottom to the top where the eggs are ;)

I've been elevating my bum and keeping my legs up for nearly 20 minutes after BDing. This is TMI, but last night I slept with 'It' in after elevating/legs up and found that in the morning very little came out when I went to the bathroom. I have heard from a lot of people that this helps, plus doing kegels right after with your legs up. So I did like 100 kegels last night too. :)

I've been elevating my bum and keeping my legs up for nearly 20 minutes after BDing. This is TMI, but last night I slept with 'It' in after elevating/legs up and found that in the morning very little came out when I went to the bathroom. I have heard from a lot of people that this helps, plus doing kegels right after with your legs up. So I did like 100 kegels last night too. :)

This is exactly what I did too. Bum/legs in the air, slept with "it" in, didn't do krgels but did keep myself squeezed shut (if that makes sense lol) which is kind of the same thing :)

I do these as well. It can't hurt, right? ;-) x

Yep we did it, did it make a difference? I don't know, but nothing "fell out" when I stood up so must have done.

I don't think it will hurt anything to do try this. LOL I'm sure my partner will look at me like I'm crazy but that's ok it wont be the first time! Thanks for the ideas ladies!

I don't think it will hurt anything to do try this. LOL I'm sure my partner will look at me like I'm crazy but that's ok it wont be the first time! Thanks for the ideas ladies!

I lock myself in the bathroom and do it. he would think I was nuts if he saw me doing it :haha:

It worked twice for us, so I'm not taking the chance and not doing it again.
DH sometimes lays with his legs propped up against the wall to keep me company. It was actually his idea to do it n the beginning.
When we DTD at night I never get up afterwards. Less always comes out with legs up or after sleeping.

This is exactly what I did too. Bum/legs in the air, slept with "it" in, didn't do krgels but did keep myself squeezed shut (if that makes sense lol) which is kind of the same thing :)

SQUEEZED SHUT hahahahahhaa :haha:
I know exactly what you mean

I did this before I got pregnant, for about 10 mins afterwards, oh would always say, "right, legs in the air!" when we were finished lmao :) even if we did it doggie I'd stay with my bum up and head down lol

I did this when I conceived my daughter :D I've no idea if it made a difference but I'm definitely going to do it again this time. I just laid on the floor and propped my bum up with my hands for about 5 minutes. I found that very little if any semen came back out after I'd done it.

My mum said she'd done this both times she got pregnant with me and my sister too. (That's where I got the idea from lol)

Lol I love this!!! My partner puts a pillow under my butt when we bd sometimes!! He's all over this legs in the air business!

I did this before I got pregnant, for about 10 mins afterwards, oh would always say, "right, legs in the air!" when we were finished lmao :) even if we did it doggie I'd stay with my bum up and head down lol

:rofl:

A friend and I were giggling about this - I put a pillow under my butt last month but that clearly wasn't enough so legs in the air - whoop!!

I lock myself in the bathroom and do it. he would think I was nuts if he saw me doing it :haha:

I just asked my BF if he wanted to put his legs up with me and we could have feet wars...we're childish adults. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->