Lemon and Garlic Chicken Breasts with Roast Cherry Tomatoes

A

AppleBlossom

Take a chicken breast and score it a few times but quite deeply. Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of both halves (or just one half if you don't want a srtong lemon flavour) over the breast trying to get as much of the juice in the scores. Then get some garlic paste and squeeze over the breast and then rub into the scores. Then take some herbs, rosmary, basil, anything you want (I use mixed Italian herbs) just to add abit more taste. Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 200 degrees. After 10 minutes take out the oven dish and throw in a load of cherry tomatoes and then stick back in until the chicken is done. The tomatoes will absorb a lot of the juices that are in the dish. I usually serve it with some kind of potato side i.e fritters. Let me know if you try it and what you thought :)

sounds yum . it can surely be done with turkey breats too can't it?

It is :D and yeah you could do it with turkey breast too

ooh that sounds tasty and easy so I'll definitely give that a go next week sometime I think! I'll let you know how it goes!

My mouth is watering....I'm going to make it soon. Even my husband is licking his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->