Let the cloth addiction begin......

cath

Reaction score
Last week I decided to give cloth a so so applied to my local council for their 45 pound incentive scheme. I thought I could buy 2 or 3 nappies with the grant to try them out & if I didnt like them, then I hadnt lost anything. I'm still waiting for the voucher but have been busy researching & have picked out the 3 nappies that I'm going to buy once it arrived. Then I stumbled upon the weenotions site :dohh: Big mistake. Now I want pretty much every nappy on there, they are just soooo beautiful. We are absolutely skint but somehow a OS pocket has made its way into my cart. Havent pressed the buy button yet but I'm so close :haha: Quick question though-which are the better inserts, microfibre or bamboo?

hay ya, ohhh the WN site is lovely :D I have 2 WNs in my basket waiting to be bought LOL

Bamboo is more absorbant hun :D

bamboo is more absorbant as sarah said. Microfibre and bamboo is a great combination for super absorbancy! Bamboo does need several washes to get up to it's full absorbancy.
Good luck - but I dare say you are not strong enough to withstand the cloth nappy addiction! :haha:

I could have written this post myself :rofl:

What a mistake logging on to that site :dohh: I've spent most of the time I've been in the house over the past 2 days on it (thankfully we've been out for at least 4 hours both days otherwise I'm sure I'd have been on it all day :haha:)

I even had dreams last night about nappies :haha:

Have now decided to get my friends one for their LO arriving soon! Surely that doesn't count towards my brewing addiction :shrug:

I know the feeling; I was on earlier, and was far too close to getting one... Too pretty to withstand the temptation!

teehee! Yea as said bamboo is greatly abosrbant but does take a long time to dry. Microfibre is still absorant but doesn't hold as much but it dries quickl

Whoooops. Another one made its way into my cart so I've ended up buying 2! OH would go mad if he knew but he has no idea of the cost of them so I'll tell him that they were covered by the council voucher :rofl:

Last week I decided to give cloth a so so applied to my local council for their 45 pound incentive scheme. I thought I could buy 2 or 3 nappies with the grant to try them out & if I didnt like them, then I hadnt lost anything. I'm still waiting for the voucher but have been busy researching & have picked out the 3 nappies that I'm going to buy once it arrived. Then I stumbled upon the weenotions site :dohh: Big mistake. Now I want pretty much every nappy on there, they are just soooo beautiful. We are absolutely skint but somehow a OS pocket has made its way into my cart. Havent pressed the buy button yet but I'm so close :haha: Quick question though-which are the better inserts, microfibre or bamboo?

Make sure your voucher can be used at WeeNotions though, as lots of councils which give vouchers only allow you to use them on businesses within the council IYKWIM. We used to live in Denbigh, and theirs could only be used with their own list of sellers.:winkwink:

Yea lancashire is only with registered businesses, i don't think weenotions is one tbh but I think Cath meant she was buying them in addition :flower:

Yea lancashire is only with registered businesses, i don't think weenotions is one tbh but I think Cath meant she was buying them in addition :flower:

Yes you're right, I'm actually going to spend the voucher with you (if it ever gets here!), got my eye on a very pretty Blueberry, plus a couple of others. The WNs are a naughty extra. As far as OH is concerned though, they've all been paid for by the voucher:haha:

ive already priced up the one i want from wn, i keep having to empty the cart or else il press to complete order :haha: and dh will not be pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->