Let the last trimester commence!

moonbear

Reaction score
Moving over from the 2nd trimester forum as of yesterday! I'm 27 weeks, due around April first. Moonbear (baby #1, gender unknown) is very active, and I am frantically trying to find a midwife who will work with my needs (mainly due to finances), but may end up in a birthing center if not.

Attachments

• 10888823_429961703819214_3250135140066926164_n.jpg
    10888823_429961703819214_3250135140066926164_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Congrats and welcome! You're in the final stretch now hun.
Hopefully you can find a midwive soon so that you can begin to relax and enjoy the last few months of your pregnancy :)

Congrats!! I came over on Monday. All the posts here seem to be about labour watch so it's nice to have some early third triers coming over! We're staying yellow too. Any instincts as to what yours is?!?

I'll be here tomorrow. Feels like no-man's-land in 2nd and 3rd trimester boards.

Hey ladies! Welcome all to third trimester and good luck! I felt the same when I first moved over..... All the threads seemed to be about labor watch but then I much too soon found myself joining in! Now lo is due next week and still seems so unreal at times! Hang in there and best of luck to all the mommas and babies!!

Congrats and welcome! You're in the final stretch now hun.
Hopefully you can find a midwive soon so that you can begin to relax and enjoy the last few months of your pregnancy :)

Thank you very much!

Congrats!! I came over on Monday. All the posts here seem to be about labour watch so it's nice to have some early third triers coming over! We're staying yellow too. Any instincts as to what yours is?!?

I noticed that too lol kinda surreal
We weren't planning on not finding out. We just haven't been able to schedule an US because of the whole midwife/birth thing and my partner's insurance. I think if I get the chance I will still find out. I really am not sure about what it is. My partner has 2 boys from a previously relationship and I wanted a girl first, so I'm kinda hoping for a she. Plus I love the name I want for moonbear if she's a girl. haha

Hi :flower: We are due at the same time :)

hi! cool! I found out that a friend who's baby will be a year old the end of march was on the same weeks I was for the year last year lol pretty neat

Hey ladies! Welcome all to third trimester and good luck! I felt the same when I first moved over..... All the threads seemed to be about labor watch but then I much too soon found myself joining in! Now lo is due next week and still seems so unreal at times! Hang in there and best of luck to all the mommas and babies!!

Thank you and congratulations!

We're close in dates, aren't we?! we didn't plan on not finding out but due to current situations with midwife and insurance we just haven't been able to do an US. I still want to know if I can but that may not happen. I don't have any instincts on boy or girl, but I've had people tell me they think its a boy. I would love a girl first but also because I have two step-sons already. And I love the name for the girl I picked out lol

Hey ladies

Defo thought most posts were about labour watch too, glad I'm not the only one!!!
I'm almost 30 weeks, baby #1, staying yellow too and looking forward to having people in the same boat xx

Thank you and congratulations!!!

Hey ladies

Defo thought most posts were about labour watch too, glad I'm not the only one!!!
I'm almost 30 weeks, baby #1, staying yellow too and looking forward to having people in the same boat xx

it's crazy out there with all the labor posts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"