lets be bump budies...come join me if you hav recently found out about your BFP

wann

cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I had an IVF and m what i think is into the 5th week of pregnancy...

I am so worried..its my first pregnancy and so every little tingle worries me....does it worry u too ???

the slightest pain in the abdomen make me start over evaluating

the achy lower legs is driving me crazy...nt so much the pain , bt thinking about what it could mean....

and constipation i tell u......aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh:growlmad:

my GP appoitmnt is on 25th march ...am excited and scared, dont know what to expect

wishing and praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for us :) stick lil one stick well and kip growing :)

Hi!
I'm about 6+2, with our first, and EVERYTHING worries me! I'm such a worry rat as it is already.
I've got my first US this Sunday, I know we might not see a lot, but it will calm me down.
I don't really have any symptoms, so that's worrying me too. I'm trying not to think about it and just say thank you that I'm not nauseous all day long.
I POAS last night just to calm me down, and that line was darker than ever! That should get me through the weekend. (Am I crazy for doing that?!)
I got my positive at about 3 weeks, but we can still be buddies;)

HI I think I'm about 5 weeks in too so we'll be due around the same time :) I'm a second time mum, have a 17 month old son, but I am just as worried this time round about twinges etc. Looking forward to getting to the 2nd tri so I can relax a bit more. My Dr's apt is on 27th March could have had an earlier one but wanted a particular Dr so had to wait.

5 weeks also and terrified of every little twinge! I want stronger preg symptoms as a lot of my tests have been faint only just starting to look stronger. (must stop doing tests!!) but I only have a little bit of light headedness and I do believe I may have a bit of metallic taste in my mouth but apart from that nothing. I say bring on the morning sickness I want to know my preg hormones are strong!

Hey! I'm brand new, just got my BFP two days ago @ 3 weeks 1 day. I am freaking out! Trying my best to stay calm though. I hope we all have a happy & healthy 9 months!

welcome all :)

I am 4w 3dys acc 2 my fress calculation.
We all are on the same boat....the worry abt evy tingle boat...ha ha.....y d hell are we such pessimists...evry little thing is gonna be alright , lets jst believe it :)

Nina : al d bst 4 ur US on sundy

So happy 2 c am nt alone nd hav frnds 2 share my worries nd experiences :)

Firstly - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I can see from your signature that this has been a long road to get this far! Try to relax and enjoy it as there really isn't anything else you can do!!

This is pregnancy number 9 for me but I only have 2 children! Even though I am high risk I literally HAVE to think positive to get me through to 9/10 weeks when we will know if all if ok!

You're due on my Birthday! It's a lucky date ;)

Heya! I'm at 4w4d today, according to ovulation predicted on Fertility Friend. I had a chemical last month and an ectopic last May, so yes, every little niggle of pain or weirdness throws me into a tizzy! I tested on 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo, 14dpo, and 16dpo just to see the progression, because I was worried I'd have a repeat of last month's faint tests. Crazy business, this growing of babies!!!

Congrats to you lovely mommies!

Welcome
lukey , nina n jammers...

wishing and praying for happy n healthy 9 mnths 4 each one around :)

Great news! I called and asked the nurse if I could have an early ultrasound, )because I didn't want to wait until 12 weeks again in case there was an issue), so she put in a request with my doctor and he said yes!!! First scan is at 7 weeks, on April 12th!! :happydance:

hi gals,

I had my GP appointment 2day.. and deposited a urine sample, got an appointment for a blood work on 27/3 and got to choose a hospital and thats all

I am so annoyed, why dont they check and scan me already and tell me that the baby/babies are going gr8

any one else met their GP ??? when r ur first scans ??

Wann we meet again!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm 5+2 today! I have my first scan next Tuesday privately at 6+3 hoping to see a lil heart beat! I've had loads of cramping no blood and sore boobs but my dr says this was normal! I just can't relax about the scan!!

HI kazaab,

wow we are so close, i think I am 5w 2day

I bet you are all excited nd restless for the scan date, kip us updated.

Even I hav had a lot of cramping...hoping for the best, I too hav a private scan at 7w

Oh great!!! We can be bump buddies we are so close!!! I can't wait for the scan! It still hasn't sunk in!!!

My cramps have really subsided this week! Keep me posted on your scan!!

Hi girls,

Hope you don't mind another one! Just got my BFP a few days ago so have worked out my due date as 5th December.

Hoping for H&H 9 months for us all xx

yes kazza i sure wil kip u all updated.

meanwhile my symptoms kip coming and going, over salaivating is a new one. And the cramps are on and off. After knowing its normal, if a day goes by without them i start worrying, and once they r back , m relieved that everything is alright nd d lil one is doing fine ...CRAZY ME

welcome loui ...congratulations for your BFP :) do u have any symptoms already ?

Hey girls. My cramping has slowed down. It's now just happening every once in a while instead of nearly constant. No morning sickness yet, just still have the very sore BBs, a little fatigue, and the stretching/pulling spells. I have an u/s in 5 days. Can't wait!

I'm 5+5 so we are all close!!! My scan is in 5 days too, cannot wait! My cramps are exactlynlike yours too has loads now barely anything!

Wann I was worried when I did and didn't get them but they have deffo eased off now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->