Lets get bfp together for our 2012 babies!!

Hispirits

Reaction score
For everyone ttc and hoping for a baby in 2012.
I'm feeling really positive for some reason that 2012 will be there year I become a mummy! who's with me!!
Lets get those :bfp: an scare that :witch: away!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I am with you on this one! Good to know there's someone out there with me...

:witch: Witch got me this morning so onto the next cycle. I wasnt so sure what it would be like but its like clockwork again! I've been feeling really down and depressed lately after failed attempts of BFP. :cry:

Anyone else on CD1 today and want to go hand in hand through the next month? :hugs:

well i'm not at the same point in my cycle i'm 4dpo, but i'm here for ya!
up until now, i haven't used anything to help the process along, but this month i am.
are you?
i haven't even been doing ovulation kits. so for this next month i've stocked up on them and i'm awaiting a cbfm. i'm stocked up on agnus castus and prenatal vitamins.
i am full of energy and feeling really positive hun so i'll try to rub it off on to you!! xxxx:happydance:

well i'm not at the same point in my cycle i'm 4dpo, but i'm here for ya!
up until now, i haven't used anything to help the process along, but this month i am.
are you?
i haven't even been doing ovulation kits. so for this next month i've stocked up on them and i'm awaiting a cbfm. i'm stocked up on agnus castus and prenatal vitamins.
i am full of energy and feeling really positive hun so i'll try to rub it off on to you!! xxxx:happydance:

I haven't used anything yet only the OPKs. I also take pre-natal vitamins and folic acid regularly. By the way, what is agnus castus?

I feel your energy & hoping it will start to rub off on me... :happydance: Thanks! :wave:

I haven't used anything yet only the OPKs. I also take pre-natal vitamins and folic acid regularly. By the way, what is agnus castus?

I feel your energy & hoping it will start to rub off on me... Thanks!

Based on your experience, I was wondering if you know of good ways or methods I could possibly discuss with the doc to check on the me and my husbands fertility? I am starting to worry. :dohh: We haven't done any :test: yet & we're planning to see a doctor some time next week...

here you go, its a herb tablet
Agnus Castus:
Agnus Castus is the fruit of a Mediterranean shrub, Vitex agnus-castus, which is also known as the chaste tree. Chaste tree fruit contains iridoid glycosides, flavonoids, and terpenoids. This acts as a hormone regulator and will help if you have irregular periods or if you are not ovulating due to a hormonal imbalance. Agnus Castus is also useful if you are prone to miscarriage before the twelfth week of pregnancy and can also help with PMS and menopausal symptoms.
the best time being first thing in the morning.
Caution: Agnus Castus should not be taken in conjunction with Progesterone supplements.

i also found this:
False Unicorn Root:
Although this has been used for centuries as a fertility aid, False Unicorn Root is an endangered species, so should only be used if absolutely necessary.
It helps to regulate the ovaries and strengthen the lining of the womb.
Caution: False Unicorn Root should never be used during pregnancy.

and:

Red Clover:
Red Clover is a very common plant with bright pink blossoms and is renowned for its fertility-enhancing properties.
The leaves and blossoms are rich in B vitamins, calcium and protein and also helps to detoxify the blood.
but you may need to take this for some time to reap the full benefits.
Caution:
Red Clover contains blood-thinning properties, so should not therefore be used following surgery or in patients with blood-clotting disorders.

i don't really need the agnus castus my cycle is like clockwork, but hey what harm can it do, i've heard of so many success stories on lots of different forums for woman who have used it.

there are lots of different 'alternative' medicines out there. but angus castus seems to be the most widely used among ttc.

i would definitely get the clear blue fertility monitor if ur getting impatient, they are expensive, but you can get them off ebay, hopefully we won't need to use it for long and we can resell it back on ebay. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->