Lets get real.... I am so tired of PCOS!

Brandyee1984

Reaction score
I need to rant and talk to other women who have PCOS.

Here is a little of my story I am 28 (almost 29) and my husband is 30. My husband and I have been trying on and off to conceive for 4 years and have had one miscarriage. We recently took a 6 month break and I went on birth control. I went thru all the testing. Blood work, ultra sounds, HSG, D and C, a camera in my uterus and the diagnosis was that I have PCOS. I was so relieved to get an answer. I have been on metformin for 2 years now and I love it! I wasn't taking the past year serious because we had been getting settled in our new house and had new bills. Then I started having really bad cramps and moods swings, extra facial hair was getting out of hand and we decided to see if birth control would regulate my cycles. The OB agreed and put me on Lo Loestrin. It was amazing! Cycles were regular, light periods, no cramps, hair growth slowed down, mood swings left,and most of no break thru bleeding! I swear I had a period every 2 weeks. It has been a month since I took my last birth control pill and the poo storm is back. Hair growth is faster, period sucks, and moody as hell. I did start tracking my ovulation this month and I had the darkest lines and a definite positive. Hubby and I bed alot and I could swear we got it. But nope the witch came. I have my suspicions that my lining was not ready at all for this. We both starting to take Fertilaid as well.

I hate the TTC anxiety. I had anxiety all month. I lost a lot of sleep over this "baby making" situtation. And I know that stressing over it will only make it worse. Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with this stress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->