Lets put it to the vote...... FRER or CBFM???

Lolly W

3rd tri after 2 mmcs
Reaction score
Ok, so af is due next Tuesday 16th. Help me decide whether I....

(a) Buy a CBFM I've been watching on eBay that's ending this afternoon ready for CD1 next week.

OR

(b) Cave in and wee on the FRER I have upstairs in my bedroom drawer and then decide? I really did want to wait until Sunday in case of a Valentine surprise.

Help me! help me!:wacko:

i would cave in a pee on the frer first hun otherwise u may be wasting your mney in the cbfm good luck xx

Pee on the FRER but expect to retest in a couple of days. There are usually plenty of CBFM on ebay or Amazon.

Good luck x

Pee on the FRER but expect to retest in a couple of days. There are usually plenty of CBFM on ebay or Amazon.

Good luck x

I know but this CBFM seems a good deal at £50 including p&p. I've been watching them for a few weeks and they tend to go for more like £60-£70!

I'm a bit reluctant to test as I've drunk loads today. Maybe I should wait until fmu tomorrow and then if the CBFM is still there, it's meant to be bought!

Grrrrr, decisions. I promised myslef I wouldn't waste FRERs this month!

Lol i know what you mean.

Mind you, if you did buy CBFM then you could always resell it ;)

Do both!!! :) you may want the cbfm for the next pregnancy anyway!!

Id pee first and see then get CBFM, I love mine

amazon has 2 mths of fm test sticks and 5 ultra early pg tests for £14 - proper bo :)

amazon has 2 mths of fm test sticks and 5 ultra early pg tests for £14 - proper bo :)

Thanks Hun, I'm on it.

Think I'll FRER in the morning - will keep you posted.

Just got up and I've missed my fmu! I was so sleepy this morning and ended up on auto pilot in the loo! Damn, no FRERing today!

I think I'll buy the CBFM if it hasn't already gone as, as Deb says, I can always resell it if I'm lucky this month. It's all I'm thinking about - we're so desperate for another BFP.

Caved in - BFN on the FRER.

Want to cry.

awww dont be upset it could be way to early yet :hugs:

I suppose so - Af isn't due until Tuesday anyway.

I've bought a CBFM and 20 sticks so, either way, I'll be preoccupied next week! Seems like a good price at £65 for the monitor, sticks & delivery.

I really want to start charting but it just seems so complicated. Might have a look at Fertility Friend later to see if I can get my head around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->