Let's try this again...

Elysian1c0

Reaction score
I typed out a very long introduction, then cut it down in an attempt to keep things brief...then the internet ate it. :huh: :shrug:

2nd time around...

My name is Nicole, and I'm turning 21 in a little over a month. I'd been feeling very sickly and fatigued lately, and my boobs were really impressive, but it didn't occur to me to take a pregnancy test until my boyfriend brought up that I was over a week late. According to two 99 cent tests, we're pregnant! I was actually pretty devastated, to be honest, but the initial shock has passed and my fiance-to-be has made me feel a lot more comfortable about everything. The next step is to tell our families. I'm dreading the talk with my parents, because I'm embarrassed, and I actually feel a bit ashamed. We're not telling anyone until after my doctors appointment on Wednesday. We want to make sure everything is alright before we go spreading the news.

Things are about to seriously change. I'm nervous. It's really happening this time.
A few years back, I was in a very unhealthy relationship but and was expecting. I had been very excited about having a baby, but met with unfortunate circumstances. I let everyone know, said my goodbyes, and disappeared from the forum. That was 3 years ago.
((I really do feel like I've been on THIS forum before, but maybe it had a different name?))

Anyway :hug: Nice to meet you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->