Let's wait till we're late?!

sjackson310

Reaction score
I am going to attempt to NOT test till 14 dpo this cycle. The longest LP I have had so far is 13 days (once) but it's usually 11 days. I always start testing at 7 dpo :(

Anyone with me? I need support! I am only 4, almost 5 now, dpo today. November 9th is my 14 dpo. Someone hold me to it! I'm giving my fiance all of my pregnancy tests (all 60+ of them), except for my one Clearblue digital that I've held onto since July. I plan on taking that on the 9th if my period has not started yet.

goodluck and baby dust! i couldnt ever wait to test because im a poas addict and because of this, i wouldnt have found out as soon as i did when i fell pregnant. i dont regret it but it was a risk as the negatives can be a heartbreaker

be strong for us all!

sjackson, I'll wait with you! My situation is a little different since I did a medicated cycle and the RE automatically schedules a blood pregnancy test two weeks after the trigger. BUT, I'm trying not to test prior to going back for that.... regardless of symptoms! And I'm REALLY trying not to symptom spot. Currently I'm 8DPO and due back to dr on 11/5.

I'll stalk you to offer support :D I'm only 1dpo and I can't stop testing. I already can't wait to reach a good 7/8 dpo to start testing. I just don't have the will power. I have 52 HPT's and in Sainsburys earlier today I nearly bought more!

Best of luck, keep it up :D

Urgh the desire to test is overwhelming! I still have 9 days to go. Which sounds ridiculous to me because normally I test way earlier than 9 dpo lol. Trying to keep my mind off of it. I was hoping nobody would respond so I wouldn't have to commit, but alas lol. Good luck everyone! I'm trying not to symptom spot too much. It's hard though.

Hehehe.... Sorry hunny :D You've made the promise now, can't back track now. :D
Just think of the money and tests it will save? :D

I may even join you all with this.... Not even been TTC but after a slight mishap and failed to use any contraception I have worked out I should have ovulated between the 23rd -28th October we DTD on the 24th...... So here I am waiting it out rather impatiently. :0

I'm going to TRY not to test early this month, it's going to be a looong month........

I am 1 dpo and am also going to wait this time (or try) the bfn break my heart so don't want to go through it unless I am late.... This us going to be leg two weeks :(

Urgh it is hard! I have a feeling I am this month, but not sure why. Technically, FF is telling me to test on the 8th :p

I am going to attempt to NOT test till 14 dpo this cycle. The longest LP I have had so far is 13 days (once) but it's usually 11 days. I always start testing at 7 dpo :(

Anyone with me? I need support! I am only 4, almost 5 now, dpo today. November 9th is my 14 dpo. Someone hold me to it! I'm giving my fiance all of my pregnancy tests (all 60+ of them), except for my one Clearblue digital that I've held onto since July. I plan on taking that on the 9th if my period has not started yet.

I'm totally not testing till 15dpo (14th), so I'll be with you till you test :p Testing early is pointless!!!

sjackson, how you doing?!? How are you feeling?

I thought about buying a test while I was at the store yesterday just wanting to know but held out! I am not a very patient person so the TWW kills me! I hate doing the symptom spot because so many of the symptoms are the same as pre-AF but I do get curious!! I seem to be a google-aholic on symptoms since I'm REALLY trying not to test!
Hope you are well!

sjackson, how you doing?!? How are you feeling?

I thought about buying a test while I was at the store yesterday just wanting to know but held out! I am not a very patient person so the TWW kills me! I hate doing the symptom spot because so many of the symptoms are the same as pre-AF but I do get curious!! I seem to be a google-aholic on symptoms since I'm REALLY trying not to test!
Hope you are well!

I am doing okay. I went and bought 5 FRER last night (I was supposed to just buy a blender :haha:) but I don't feel very hopeful on this. I changed my testing date to November 8th because FF says that is when I will get my period. My chart looks fine but I haven't had any symptoms really since yesterday. I was getting nauseous for like 3 days which NEVER happens. And at work I became so dizzy and weak feeling, felt like I was about to faint (turns out low blood sugar, which is odd cause I had a huge meal only 2-3 hours before. But drinking some OJ at work made it go away for the most part). But now I feel nothing.. With my twins, I experienced implantation bleeding at 9 dpo, which is where I am today. Nothing so far. I don't think this is my month. My chart looks great though haha but that means nothing at this stage. How's things with you today? What dpo are you?

Hi! I'll definitely be joining this. I had a BFP last cycle, and was testing from 8DPO! Didn't see my BFP until 16DPO! So I had to endure quite a lot of BFN's first. It really is heartbreaking. I always said that my next pregnancy I wouldn't test until AF was late. Well, here I am due to a miscarriage. So I am waiting until a missed AF to test again! I am 2DPO.

Hi! I'll definitely be joining this. I had a BFP last cycle, and was testing from 8DPO! Didn't see my BFP until 16DPO! So I had to endure quite a lot of BFN's first. It really is heartbreaking. I always said that my next pregnancy I wouldn't test until AF was late. Well, here I am due to a miscarriage. So I am waiting until a missed AF to test again! I am 2DPO.

welcome aboard, and sorry to hear about your M/C. I know how much it sucks :/ Hopefully we have take home babies soon!

Im with ya!! I am however 16DPO and still havent tested!! Im too F'n scared for the dissapointment! My LP is typicall 13/14 days but i heard that it CAN vary. I know I O'd on Halloween night, confirmed by a US on the 30th and a trigger shot.

Hows everyone doing?? Has your AF showed up?

Im with ya!! I am however 16DPO and still havent tested!! Im too F'n scared for the dissapointment! My LP is typicall 13/14 days but i heard that it CAN vary. I know I O'd on Halloween night, confirmed by a US on the 30th and a trigger shot.

OMG I demand that you test. Immediately. :test: LOL! I'm nervous and excited FOR you!

OMG I demand that you test. Immediately. :test: LOL! I'm nervous and excited FOR you!

I want to know too! This is like a cliff hanger episode of Bones or Castle or something!

I really hope you got your BFP OP :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->