LH during the 2ww

Whitbit22

Proud Mommy
Reaction score
From what I hear it's different for everyone, but I can't find much information on it. So is it more common to see LH during the 2ww or to not see it?

Hello, what's LH?
XX

Luteal Hormone? What you see on a positive opk.

Yea so if I poas OPK during 2ww... is it really not normal to get a positive? I hear so many get a pos opk during 2ww and its almost as good as a hpt.. just wondering how typical it is for it to be positive during 2ww

I wondered the same thing actually. Would it be right that if you were pregnant you would gradually get darker opks up to a BFP and negative ones if you were not? Or is this completely incorrect?

anyone? I hope this isn't the case cos I have had no hint of a line on OPK this week and I am 13dpo come midnight! Mind you I have had BFNs too lol

Yea I kinda hope its not typical either.. two days ago I had a pretty dark line again, and today it's lighter.

Your signature shows you are 5dpo. If this is correct that dark line is probably overspill from your fertile time if it was only a few days ago.

I hope someone has the answer!

I have had a quick Google and looks like most people say you wont get a +opk if you are pregnant until after a BFP on a HPT shows. BUT can not find an answer to say if the level in the 2ww rise day by day.....

HMMMmm.. Guess I will just wait and not pee on any more sticks. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->