LH surge and Spotting

TTCSweetie4

Reaction score
I posted a week ago with no response to supplement question. TTC for a year w/ no luck after a loss. I've been having abnormal bleeding. I spot black blood for a week prior to flow then have period for another week. I had an ob/gyn appt with ultrasound on 3/14. No sign of past ovulation and uterine lining thin. Have been taking ovulation tests like a mad woman and yesterday using the new CB test that show you 4 fertile days I got a high reading- blinking :). Directions say to test until you get a peak reading- :) I also started spotting last night. Any ideas?

Hey, didn't want to read and run but I'm not sure Hun.

I'm on my third cycle since a loss. Last cycle I had a lot of spotting, post and pre af and mid cycle although I know i oved as I temp. This cycle I'm taking agnus castus and starflower oil as well as doing acupuncture to help regulate my hormones.

Good luck x

Did your doctor suggest anything else? I would at least get cd3 and cd21 bloods done to confirm if you are ovulating. It's quite possible to get positive OPKs and not be ovulating. They only test for the LH surge, but not the actual ovulation like the bloods.
If you aren't ovulating they can always prescribe clomid to give your body a little nudge.

I use a bbt to take my temperatures and chart so know I definitely ovulate x

Sorry, just realised you were talking to the op not me, I'll shut up haha! Good advice x

Thanks for the advice. I go Wednesday to the OB/GYN to make a plan. Bleeding is getting heavier. I wonder how long it's been since I have actually ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->