LH surge but no peak in temps?

girlinyork

Reaction score
Take a look at my tests. Is this right? The numbers written on them are dates, not cycle days (although as AF arrived on halloween my cycle days this month are the date plus 1).

The middle one was definitely a positive yesterday (faded a bit since) but today I got a negative. I must have surged so why haven't my temps peaked yet? My FF is in my sig. Thanks for your help x

https://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6132/opkm.jpg

I would say wait til you see tomorrow's temp... It might be that your timing for the OPK and temp are a little off and the surge won't "pick up" until tomorrow.

I've read your BBT rises 1 to 2 days after you've ovulated. Since ovulation comes after a positive OPK, it may be 3-4 days after your positive OPK.

However, I am confused too about BBT. This past Monday the OPK test line was definately darker than the control line and it has stayed strongly positive for 5 days. The first day of my positive OPK I had a temp spike (97.9). Then it dropped the next day (97.2). Today (6 days later) it went back up again. However, I don't take my temps at the same time each day, this is the first cycle that I've started BBT and OPK, and I am 98days since LMP....I could really use some help too!

Let me know if you see your thermal shift!

My temperature ended up shifting on the 19th. So two days after my positive and a day after the negative x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->