LH surge just after period

Anna0284

Reaction score
Hi, All! I came across this group and wondered if someone could help with advice... I've been TTC for about a year and have been using the Clearblue digital ovulation pack for 2 months. Both times my smiley face appeared just after my period ended. The first time, I had my period on 11 May and LH surge on 20 May and the second time I had my period on 9 June and LH surge on 16 June. The first month I used it, I was testing just once a day, in the morning. However, on the 19 May I tested at around 3 pm and was negative, the following morning was positive, but 21 May was negative again. This month I told myself I'd test twice a day. As my bleeding usually holds for 7 days I only began testing on the 8th day (in the morning) and what do you know, it was positive! I tested again at 3pm and the LH surge was gone! Both times there was no EWCM to show that I was ovulating over the next 12-36 hours... I've been reading that some women do ovulate even if there is no EWCM clearly visible and that these digital tests are 98% accurate. So I'm inclined to trust Clearblue... But is it possible or normal to ovulate this soon into your cycle? I only had intercourse the day it showed positive and the day after but I think it was already too late as I didn't get pregnant. My guess is I'm ovulating before the LH passes into the urine as I know it may take a while... Has someone had a similar experience? Thanks in advance for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->