Life after adult Bullying - Website

hypnorm

Reaction score
A friend on another website has set up a site to help deal with adult bullying, as it not only happens when you are in school!

Lots of info and self help stuff.

https://www.lifeafteradultbullying.com/

Please have a look, it also tells you about Employers liabilities.

Thanks for this :) I've had a quick read (just about to read more!) and just thought id say thanks. I left a job last month because of this. Ironically enough it was a solicitors practice with a massive employment department. Shame they didnt apply the same laws to their bosses.

:hugs: Say thanks to your friend :)

xxx

Ah what a brilliant idea, I was bullied at work by my boss and I left after only 4months, I couldn't take it when she lied about stuff to extend my 3month probation that I started on, then one of the supervisors cancelled a holiday I had booked by accident and she wouldnt give it me back, saying I'd agreed to it when I hadnt :hissy:

that sounds like my old boss!!! i left over a month ago and she's still harrassing me, she actually gave my boyfriend and I dirty looks when she saw us shopping!! She's in her 40's for cryin out loud!!

They have really messed me up, it was my first proper job and it's scarred me but I can't do anything about it. I was bullied at primary for being anorexic (i was skinny but ate lie a pig-still do, just not as skinny hehe!!), bullied at secondary school for the same thing and because i was battling depression, and then at my first job aswell! I think I must have "BULLY ME" written on my forehead or something!!!

I've only just got over it all now and am trying to put it behind me, which is easier said than done. Congrats on your pregnancy though JayleighAnn :) At least you have something to fight for against these horrible people!

xxx

I was bullied in primary and secondary school, and was bullied in my first job also.
It was always verbal bullying and confidence destroying, in the end they sacked me.
I dont stand up for my self so i was an easy target, luckily i got where i wanted to be even though the boss told me i would never make anything of my life!
It took me a while but i would still flinch when i saw the same make of car that she drove!!

that sounds like my old boss!!! i left over a month ago and she's still harrassing me, she actually gave my boyfriend and I dirty looks when she saw us shopping!! She's in her 40's for cryin out loud!!

They have really messed me up, it was my first proper job and it's scarred me but I can't do anything about it. I was bullied at primary for being anorexic (i was skinny but ate lie a pig-still do, just not as skinny hehe!!), bullied at secondary school for the same thing and because i was battling depression, and then at my first job aswell! I think I must have "BULLY ME" written on my forehead or something!!!

I've only just got over it all now and am trying to put it behind me, which is easier said than done. Congrats on your pregnancy though JayleighAnn :) At least you have something to fight for against these horrible people!

xxx

I've only just seen this post, thank you :)

I think I found it so hard because it was my first job (I was 16, turned 17 whilst there) and it has put me off working (I have worked since, but only part-time bar work)

I'd been bullied by boys at Primary school for being fat, I'd been physically beaten up by them, kicked, punched, I even had my trousers and pants pulled down by them infront of everyone in the school playground.

To get over this and then be bullied in a work place, it was awful and it really affected me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->