life after bf- for mummies dreading it ending.

missk1989

Reaction score
I wasnt looking forward to stopping bf. LO didnt want to either but he only ever associated me with bf and wouldnt play with me or cuddle without constantly grabbing my chest.
Anyway, since we stopped 2 weeks ago he is like a different child. He comes and asks for cuddles and sits on my knee for up to an hour watching tele. He is so affectionate its amazing. I feel as though we have bonded even more!:cloud9:

That's lovely! I'm currently feeding my 13 month old and while I've no imminent plans to stop I do worry if our bond will be the same, as he's rather obsessed with breastfeeding and it's such a big part of our relationship!! This makes me feel more positive. Thanks for sharing :flower:

Thank you for sharing x

Aww that's so sweet! I have a chest grabber too. She won't cuddle with me without getting my boob out!

I BF DS for 22 months and we had a similar result. I get way more cuddles now.

Funnily enough now that I am expecting again and am leaking colostrum a bit (but obviously have it present all the time) he has started putting his hand back down my top when we cuddle. Its kinda cute and funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->