Light at the end of the tunnel!!

Rosy123

Reaction score
So after weeks and weeks of spd, sciatica, sleepless nights, low mood and exhaustion... My consultant at my first appt today decided to start giving me sweeps at 37 weeks. I swear I could have kissed him lol! Only two weeks til this show gets on the road... Hopefully!! Xx

Yay! Awesome! I get my induction date next week. They normally induce me at 37weeks. I'm 36weeks on Tuesday next week. Not long for us now hunny!

thats good news i bet your ecstatic 😁 ill be 36 weeks on thursday and im more than ready for this boy to come booked for c-sec on 15th dec tho 😕

It jus gives u a huge sense of relief doesnt it!! Not to mention the fact youll be meeting your little baby soon!!

sure does im just so ready to be un-pregnant this is my second that was planned but no more after this 😂 ds is 5 6 in january 😳 2 boys is plenty for me bo girls here im afraid tho i do have 3 sisters so thats enough female for me😳

Me too! Iv had it pretty rough this time! Cant lie, iv nt managed to stay very positive lately!!
This is my third, have 2 girls already 2 & 4! And this little one is another girl!! Id of loved a little boy but dare not try again now!! Ill jus have to hope all these girls give me
Plenty of grandsons when they are older ☺️!

Me too! Iv had it pretty rough this time! Cant lie, iv nt managed to stay very positive lately!!
This is my third, have 2 girls already 2 & 4! And this little one is another girl!! Id of loved a little boy but dare not try again now!! Ill jus have to hope all these girls give me
Plenty of grandsons when they are older ☺️!

Sorry to barge in on this post! Just wanted to say I'm in exact same boat! 2 little girls 2 and 4 and expecting another girl! Lol. Super cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->