Light pink spotting when wiping after being intimate

Karissa Neal

Reaction score
Hey ladies. My last period was April 26th, we were Intimate a few times around ovulation but he did withdraw. (I know this doesn’t always work lol) on Sunday evening may 23rd we were Intimate and afterwards I went to pee and when I wiped there was a very light pink color in my discharge, it was only there for about three wipes and it was gone. I’m now about a day late. We aren’t trying but we’d be happy with a baby. Do you think this could of been implantation bleeding? I’m trying to wait and see if I start my period but I don’t feel like she’s coming.

Could be an irritated cervix from DTD, which can sometimes happen early pregnancy. It could also be a sign AF is otw, having an orgasm can sometimes cause spotting close to when AF is due. The only way to know for sure though hun is to take a test!!

Good luck when you do decide to test, I hope you come back and update!

Hi it could be a tender cerivix or if you spot before AF shows....but I hope its a sign of pregnancy...lol...What dpo do you think you might be?

Hi it could be a tender cerivix or if you spot before AF shows....but I hope its a sign of pregnancy...lol...What dpo do you think you might be?
I never spot before af!
I didn’t track but I’d say I’m about 13-14 dpo. Still no at but the test I took today looked negative

CE9F4FB4-C7D8-461D-9A74-7B7892E6A061.jpeg

Is it me or is there something faint on that test?
I really hope u get answers soon hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->