Light positives on IC

koomy56

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I think we have all heard this story a million times, but Ive never experienced evap lines so I'm just curious if these are them. Ive taken 5 IC tests and theyre all faint, like these. I accidentally bought First Response Rapid Result and it came back negative, I didnt know they take a higher amount of HCG.
My period is due today putting me at 15DPO
I've been pregnant 3 times previous with one take home baby and all of those I have gotten distinct positives 3-4 days before period.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 64
They certainly look positive, but I would use a better test to be sure as I had an IC which looked positive a few days ago which wasn't

I see them, they are quite faint though. Maybe retest tomorrow to confirm, gl!

Definitely looks positive, though I agree with getting better tests, like a digital in the next few days if AF doesn't show.

My confidence is REAL LOW with pee sticks right now, as everyone around here seems to better false positives!

Thanks, ladies! Trying not to get my hopes up..stay tuned!

Did you do any more?

I just did the other rapid result this morning after having skipped testing a day. Still negative! I have some pending AF symptoms and since we didnt have sex at all after my fertile window I cant imagine it took this long to implant. The lines on the dip strips are curious, especially with one being totally white and the rest having faint lines. Im very confused. Bodies are confusing! ;) Thanks for checking in!

I just followed your post and it is looking very promising for you! :D

Got my period today, ladies! I'm baffled at the One Step dips, but I'll be waiting until next month to make it happen again. Good luck to all of you!

I'm sorry. It could have been a chemical? Or possibly the tests. They aren't unknown for giving faint pink lines when they aren't actually positive. Only way to tell the difference I guess is if they progress or if af shows. Hopefully next month will be your month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->