Lightening crotch at 32 wks?

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've experienced what everyone's been telling me about. It felt like a sharp, pinching jolt in my hoo-ha, not once, not twice but 4 times today. I had to cross my legs and i dropped the mail the last time. .. it hurt that bad!

I'm just a bit worried its a tad early to get this. Or is it just a means that things are chuggin along?

Def not too early! Started at 25 weeks with my last daughter. About the same time this time around.

My OB calls it picket fence syndrome - it's sharp pains caused by the baby triggering sensitive nerves that refer down there. It's like being impaled, on a picket fence, thankfully just for a second. My DH cringed while she explained what it was that I was feeling. Not fun!!!

I was getting this yesterday ouch did it hurt - and although I got it with my son it was much more painful this time :wacko:

Yep getting this too... it's startling x

I get nervous that it is a kick/punch that can break the water though I would doubt this... Right?

I get nervous that it is a kick/punch that can break the water though I would doubt this... Right?

I wouldnt imagine that a kick or punch would be able to do it. The sac of waters is actually made of fairly tough stuff x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->