Lightning bolts in the hoo-hoo?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Ha! The strange sensations and symptoms list grows ever more bizarre for me. With this one, I'm hoping nothing's wrong. I keep getting these quick, not-too-intense, lightning bolt type feelings travelling up the inside of my vagina. What is that!? Started happening the last few days.

LOL! :haha: I love your symptoms. I don't have a lightning bolt vagina at the moment but pregnancy causes some weird symptoms!

oh i was getting this very early on, a couple of days before AF was due. not sure what it was but it only lasted a couple of days. It would cripple me over just for a second.

I get that now and then and it last like 1 min or so and comes and goes..I have a lot of weird symptoms too...its all normal

I get that now and then and it last like 1 min or so and comes and goes..I have a lot of weird symptoms too...its all normal

We're about the same amount along. Lol, glad I'm not alone! I thought maybe I pulled something but it would happen when I'm just sitting still so I was like ? Lol. Most of my symptoms are normal, this one and the naughty dreams one are kind of hilarious.

I get that now and then, have done all the way through and still do now - apparently it's due to increased blood flow :)

I also get the naughty dreams, although I haven't had one for a couple of weeks :rofl:

I had this in my first pg, haven't this time but my foof is prob ruined by childbirth

I did a thread a few weeks ago, the girls assured me its normal and called lightening crotch if you wanna google it :) mine has since died down xx

I had them for two days and they went away! I'm sure they're normal :flower:

We're about the same amount along. Lol, glad I'm not alone! I thought maybe I pulled something but it would happen when I'm just sitting still so I was like ? Lol. Most of my symptoms are normal, this one and the naughty dreams one are kind of hilarious.

Lol ya I noticed yesterday were pretty much gonna be due around the same time! Ya I have weird symptoms some good some bad lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->