• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lilly jade 11.03.08

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
hey guys.

my little bubz came at 9.29pm on 11th march.

i went into labour at 1.45am pains got really close together so was at hospital by 4.20am, when examed was 5cm. but my bubz was in the posterier postion and wouldnt engaged so i was dilating but she wasnt coming,
they broke my waters for me at 9.30am.
at 7pm midwife said i wold need a section cause i was only 9cm and she had not turned AAAARRRRRGGGHHH they dealt with another section and came back to me and i was fully dilated they said i could have natural birth with some help Forecepts ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH again i was tired but not that tired so with every contractions i got more determined to do it by my self.
my midwife said you go girl, tell them to shove the forcepts. LOL after 1 hour of pushing my little bubz arrived. had to have 2 stitchs in side, and we had to stay in till this morning cause she poo'd on her way out, and i had a temp from the long labour. so had to have a drip with antibiotics in, but all is well and we came home this morning, tried to post while in hospital but internet was so slow so i just left it.

i am happy to be a mum, and i cant stop looking at her. 19and half hours labour was well worth it.

so thanks for reading and i will post some pictures for you in a few days.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations :hugs: Can't wait to see the pics

congratulations hun can't wait to see pics

Congratulations! Sounds like you did a great job with labour even though it was a difficult scenario. :)

Congrats and well done!! I cant imagine how much determination you must have had. Thats great! Cant wait to see pics of you LO!!! :baby:

Congratulations on your baby girl! Can't wait to see the pics.

Yay Kelly!! Congrats on your little girl! :hugs:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/OompaLoompa/congrats3.gif

Our girls share birthdays! how cool is that? :headspin::happydance::cloud9:

Congratulations, you did so well...i only just found out this part of baby and bump..it's fantastic!!

Congratulations and Well Done with the labour!!
Can't wait to see pics :)

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k14/xox0xo/aerocharm/glitter/congrats/08.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"