Lily Grace 2nd june 09 1:12am (ramberlings)

Jkelmum

Reaction score
On 1st june i went to be induced low water levels ...rang hospital at 6:30am for a bed was told to come in for
7:30 ....Got there met the mw that was going to be looking after me who called the on call doc to come and assess me ....
8:30 the doc came and examined me and said i was 2~3 cm and she could feel lots of water round babies head so she wasnt happy to start induction with out scan to see what my water levels was ...the waiting was awful i wasnt scanned until 12 ....then they came and said my water had dropped even more ...so onto the drip of syntocinon which made me contract they said they would assess my cervix again in 4 hrs ....i was contracting every 3 mins from 1:30 pm ....by 4 the doc hadnt come bk so i was cryin for pain relief which they gave me diamorphine and a anti sickness drug i kept fallin asleep ...they asssesed my cervix at 5:30 and i was a good 3cm stetchy was told they would assess again in 4 hrs so 4 more hrs of painful contractions and sickness and falling asleep ...when they assessed me at 9:30 there was no change at all from 9:30 til 12midnight its a blur of throwin up and pain ...then the doc said i had been on drip for max time and they would be taking me for section
They gowned me up explained the risks and took me to thetre i was given the spinal block and within minutes i couldnt feel anything and while they was tuggin at me i said i couldnt breath turns out the spinal block had gone up too high and was ristricting my breathing ...I was on oxgyen and was scared it was all going wrong as they said it would take about half hr and this was about 55mins later ....i didnt even realise LILY was born until i saw them working on her nobody would tell me anything ...what seemed like an enternaty they passed my hubby the baby and was still sorting me out i had a grade 3 bleed and it took some packing and cleaning to sort when they had done they took the screen down to which i proceeded to throw up over the thertre stafff ...in recovery 1 hr 30 mins after Lily being born i got to hold her ...she weighed 5lb 4oz

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/Image0082.jpg

She is so cute! Sorry to hear you had such a hard time :( That is so scary about the spinal!

She's gorgeous Serina, sorry you had such a tough time of it. Are you recovering OK from the section so far? :hugs:

Sorry to hear you had a hard time, but congratulations on your beautiful little girl. I adore her name it was the name I had picked for my lo until someone related to me beat me to it!

sorry to read that you went through such a tough delivery... but she is soooooooo beautiful! congratulations & i hope you recover soon. :)

Congratulations hunny, she is devine xox

Congratulations, she is lovely! What a hard time you had , hopefully you are recovering OK. Good luck xx

congratulations hun, she is beautiful i bet your glad she if finally here now and that its all over

Lou
xxx

blimey what an experience!!:shock: she is such a cutie tho.. well worth it! :hugs:

She's so beautiful Serina :cloud9: I love her name too ;)

Sorry to hear you had such a tough time but what a reward in the end - she is so beautiful xxx

she's beautiful hon, huge congratulations, so sorry to hear what a rough time you had :hugs:

Congrtulation she is beautiful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->