Lip piercing

I had mine done years ago with a plastic bar for the same reason. It was still very obvious it was there though.

most places will only do it with a metal bar these days, you change the bar after 3 weeks though..

speak to your work place as they may be ok with it for the healing time. My old work place rules were one plain studd in each ear & thats all.
ha. i have 5 piercings in each ear (from normal holes to scaffolding & other piercings inbetween) & my tongue & lip.. They didnt mind as i rebelled as its what makes me who i am.. im known for all my piercings.

xx

As much as I disagree with people disallowing piercings and tattoos etc for any reason other than safety, I think it's probably best to pass on this one. :(

It's gonna be really obvious, plastic or not, and the hole when you take it out will be obvious and kind of freaky IMO! Only thing I can think is to get a silver stud and cover it over with a small cold-sore plaster?!

Im not sure ill be getting it now. I showed my boyfriend and he said it looks awful and chavvy :( I like it!.

But I'm itching for a new piercing lol x

Im not sure ill be getting it now. I showed my boyfriend and he said it looks awful and chavvy :( I like it!.

i always get the itch for a new piercing. :haha:

i really want my tragus done but not sure on which ear (i have 5 in each so it will unbalance them)

what do u already have? xx

In my left ear 2 lobe, tragus, conch and I had my lower helix but it was a nightmare so I took it out. Then just lobes in my right.

The lady who does my piercings has been ill for a while so her studios been shut. She's open for 4 hours this aft so I wanted to squeeze one in lol x

I regret my lip piercing so much.... I've had many over the years and this one was a nightmare to heal and now i have a noticeable scar where it used to be :nope: .. Doesn't make me stop getting the urge for a new piercing though :haha: x

maybe go for something in your right ear? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"