• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Liquid foundation + application

xSMISHx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering what everyone thought the best liquid foundation is? And also what do you think is the best method to apply it, eg, hands, brush or sponge?

I'm looking for a good liquid foundation that doesn't look to cakey but still looks flawless but natural. (I know, a lot to ask for from a foundation haha) I usually wear the ivory shade too.

Any help would be great please, also if any of you have a make-up product other than foundation that you swear by, please share and i'll give it a try :)

x

I get on with dream satin liquid by maybelline and I use a foundation brush. I find it really easy to get an even coverage and it blends really well.

I'm currently using MAC Cosmetics studio sculpt in shade NW15, and I use a brush, but occasionally may need to blend a bit more with a finger :) I find I have to apply it more often than I'd like, but hey :wacko:

Real techniques brushes are amazing for foundation. I use the buffing brush to apply my foundation.

I use a full coverage foundation. It's Estée Lauder double wear. It's amazing but as I said, it's full coverage so it isn't the most natural looking lol I use it to cover my redness and acne :)

Urban decay naked is amazing. I use a brush sometimes but I find using fingers is soooo much better.

I'm using Rimmel true match at the minute and it lasts for absolutely ages & blends in really evenly x

I love clinique supermoisture or mac primetime as both give a light-med but dewy coverage. I apply with my fingers, ive tried with a brush but find it doesnt blend as well as i tend to waste loads if using a sponge x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->