Listening to your body when you're ovulating

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!! I've been on a hormone birth control for almost 3 years now. We've been married for 4 years:winkwink: Anyway my period ended on May 20th and two days after I stopped my period we decided to get off of BC and not really try but just to enjoy ourselves. So almost 2 weeks after I stopped taking BC I thought I was coming with an infection with my vagina (sorry if tmi). It was incredibly sensitive and it burned when I washed it and it lasted for 8 days. Well during that time I was having very slippery vagina fluid, it looked and felt like semen. I had this slippery and stretchy fluid for 3 days.. Do you think I could've ovulated? Plus my boobs hurt liked crazy for almost 2 weeks.. Now my boobs aren't hurting nor I'm not having hardly any fluid. Do you think coming off the BC made me ovulate? I know for some women it takes awhile for them to ovulate after stopping the pill?
Plus we've been :sex: every week.. Don't know to expect my period or not since I'm not on BC anymore.. Anyone have any suggestions or has been through this before?? It's been a LONG time since I ovulated

Birth control really jacked me up. Once I got off I didn't know what was happening with my body anymore. I even had 2 periods in one month after stopping it. It was horrid. It's kind of hard to know what's going on because every person is different. I do say err on the side of caution. My sister got pregnant with twins after a month off birth control. She later read in a twin book that your chances of twins doubles right after stopping birth control. Yikes!!

But, the sucky part of getting off BC is you have to "wait it out" as your body gets over the shock.

Best of luck to you!

You definitely can ovulate right away, especially if you had very regular cycles before. And what you are describing sounds very much like fertile CM. All good signs! Good luck!

Birth control really jacked me up. Once I got off I didn't know what was happening with my body anymore. I even had 2 periods in one month after stopping it. It was horrid. It's kind of hard to know what's going on because every person is different. I do say err on the side of caution. My sister got pregnant with twins after a month off birth control. She later read in a twin book that your chances of twins doubles right after stopping birth control. Yikes!!

But, the sucky part of getting off BC is you have to "wait it out" as your body gets over the shock.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks girl!!! Yeah just didn't know if it was signs of coming off the BC or I ovulated. From what I read when your fluid is clear & stretchy then that's when you're ovulating! So we :sex: through that week I had this type of fluid! So I'm hoping!!! Been having a queasy stomach so maybe that's a good sign! Good luck to you too!!!!

You definitely can ovulate right away, especially if you had very regular cycles before. And what you are describing sounds very much like fertile CM. All good signs! Good luck!

That's what I was thinking! But I've kept reading it may take longer for your body to re-adjust again but I swear when I saw a gob of clear & stretchy (semen like) fluid, I knew something was different! I'm praying I ovulated! My husband is wanting to :sex: all the time! He told me he said you relax and I'll handle this!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->