Little advice on tests

AnnaLou21

Reaction score
Hi all, Im new here but looking for a little bit of advice. I am currently 12 days late for my period and have been having a few random symptoms (feeling nauseous especially in the car and when getting into bed, more tired than normal, weird taste in mouth at random times and having a few cramps).
I took a clear blue test a week after my period was late (4th June) around 11am and it came back negative but after 10 mins showed a faint positive line.
I took another two that night (a digital clear blue and another clear blue normal one) and they came back negative.
I took another clear blue test first thing in the morning (5th June) which again came back negative but after 30 mins a faint positive line showed.
I then took another yesterday about 10am and used a pink dye one this time and it came back negative.
I'm seriously confused and trying not to drive myself crazy as I know they could be evaporation lines. I've called the doctors and they're going to ring me back later today. Has anyone else been through something similar? Did you end up pregnant?

IMG-20210605-WA0003.jpeg 20210604_135905.jpg

iam going thtough same thing as you im 11 days late nothing docs wont even help me :(

I feel like I'm going crazy! I just want to know either way. I've never missed a period before so all quite scary
know feeling babe ive never wver missed a period either only wen i been pregnant this be my 8th if iam and my yungest is 4 months old lol x

know feeling babe ive never wver missed a period either only wen i been pregnant this be my 8th if iam and my yungest is 4 months old lol x
No way! Did you have any issues with tests in your previous pregnancies? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->