Little advice please

mummyb2t

Reaction score
Hi,
Hoping for a little advice.

I'm having cramping(not as strong as period cramps), headaches all for the last week, full feeling boobs and a little bit of watery discharge started today.
My period is due around 29/08/11 ovulated on 15/08/11 had sex on 13/08/11.

I was just wondering if anyone has felt like me and had BFP..

Also light headed and nausea around the 14/08/11 to 17/08/11

Thanks lovely ladies :flower:

Hey,

Never had BFP but didnt want to r & r..... they do sound like pregnancy symptoms to me and I totally know how it feels to wonder during the 2WW as you drive yourself crazy wanting an answer! My sister realised she was pregnant due to sore boobs and alos she went off tea, it suddenly made her feel sick.

If you want to talk, Im happy to be a buddy, I am on BNB most days.

I have everything crossed for you that this is your BFP!!

Baby dust to you :dust:

x

Hey,

Never had BFP but didnt want to r & r..... they do sound like pregnancy symptoms to me and I totally know how it feels to wonder during the 2WW as you drive yourself crazy wanting an answer! My sister realised she was pregnant due to sore boobs and alos she went off tea, it suddenly made her feel sick.

If you want to talk, Im happy to be a buddy, I am on BNB most days.

I have everything crossed for you that this is your BFP!!

Baby dust to you :dust:

x

Thank you its nice to hear from u, its driving me nuts,

I just feel ill but not normal ill if u understand..lol cramping rite now and getting a bit stronger...also iv gone spotty on my face, gutting as i never get spots. :nope:

Iv got a 3 yr old son but as i wasn't looking for signs and waiting to test, i cant remember any signs i had, i just tested and it was a BFP, hoping for another 1 some time soon..

Good luck to u and sending lots of :dust:

xxx

just wondering how the test turned out this month?

I have not done a test but I am getting similar symptoms. Af was due yesterday and has not arrived yet, however I only came off of BC (Cerazette) 5 weeks ago so although I had sex on the 13th and then the 27th I still think it could be due to having just stopped birth control in my case. I have no idea if I have even ovulated yet for a start off lol.

Did you do a test after all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->