Little Early arrival of my twins :D + pics of my babies

Wish

Reaction score
I was waiting for my twins impatiently but never had any thoughts of having them as ''Dramatically'' as they actually arrived....:haha:

on Monday the 28th Feb I spent all day in the market shopping little extra baby stuff and came home around 4pm, had my lunch around 4 -30 and soon after finishing my lunch I started having sharp chest pains, right in the middle and spreading towards my left and I was convinced I was having a heart attack:cry:,

I couldn't speak for quite a while when luckily my husband entered the room and called an ambulance straight away.
The ambulance came and they did a quick ECG which turned up abslt'y normal, they gave me 2 pain killers and asked me to have a quick check up at the hospital. :shrug:

When I reached the hospital the pain was almost gone and I was feeling fine apart from the usual tightening and stuff.
In the maternity ward (which was almost empty at that time) they monitored me and realized that I was having regular tightening (well to b honest, I was having them since my 7 month) and I told them the same thing, but to my surprise they reacted more efficiently than ever :haha: and within seconds there were consultants and midwives gathered around me to discuss the situation.

I was 36+6. So they first tried to convince me and seeing it going nowhere they actually called a surgeon on duty that came in and described the situation in such a horrible way that I just had no other choice left.:dohh:

My blood test shown a few problems, very low blood platelets, meaning that my blood wasn't clotting properly and my platelets were getting lower every 2 hours, my contractions were there( not strong or painful though)but not strong enough to decide anything in emergency.

They say that if my platelets got lower than 50, I won't b able to have an epi or spinal, and at that time my platelets went to 60...... :nope:

they were checking my blood every 3 hours, and after having the last blood test around 8 in the morning the surgeon came in saying that this is time to have a c-section, because if I choose to go home (which was fine with me) the contractions might get stronger within hours or may b in a few days so I could end up with emergency c section in which the twin 2 was at risk, or to have an operation straight away which could be dangerous for my as my blood wasn't clotting and the situation could get even worse during operation. So either way I had a fear....

eventually on the 1st of march on the 37th week of my pregnancy, they took me to the operation theatre around 1-30 pm and making myself ready and stuff to another 20 min's, I was completely lost... had no ideas what’s going to happen, scared and lost they started giving me an epi and spinal both, so they gave me both and to b honest..... I felt nothing: D: D it was amazing......only that phase... because after that I had no life in my legs...which was horrible to b honest ......and they started....at 2.09 pm my daughter arrived, weighing 6.3lbs:happydance: and my son arrived at 2.10pm weighing 5.10lbs:baby::cloud9:. They were abslt'y fine and didn't need anything at all.

I was taken out of the theatre around 3.10 and there started the horrible phase of an operation. I didn't feel a thing until 8 hours later when they started doing those after operation stuff... pressing my stomach every half an hour to empty my uterus, .......

it made me cry ..And so sore that I just don't have words to describe..........................the pain killers did their job very nicely but still holding my twins all by myself was extremely painful.

The hospital staff was quite rude and didn't co-operate as much as they should have but they had a good excuse to cover all that....’’you just had an operation and u should start doing all ur stuff to get better soon''.
Ridiculous.... horrible time that I just don't want to recall.
Anyway, on the day 3rd i was discharged with my twins and a small pack of pain killers....
twins got little jaundiced which is still not gone but better, twin 1, may baby girl is named EMAAN (meaning FAITH), and my Little man HAMZA (meaning powerful and lion).
Both doing fine so far, big sisters are extremely happy and excited at the moment,
I felt much better on the day 5th and tried to pull my elder daughter's solid wood bed as well as my own bed which made me cry afterwards....as my stitches became sooooooo sore and painful that I had to go to the hospital.....
Well...soreness and stitches pain are still there but I m feeling ill better now. Although even with the pains and stuff I m doing all the stuff myself as my husband's looking after the kids during the night time (although wakes me up for every nappy change:haha::wacko:).

so although I had a plan to complete at least 38 weeks, my twins did give me a nice surprise by arriving nice n early...my heart really melts whenever I look at them...they’re simply gorgeous.
Thanks to all of u for reading this far:haha:... and for all the support and encouragements through out my pregnancy and ttc phase. I wish u all a very happy and positive pregnancy + birth...
Thanks once again!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

my pics 021.jpg the twins ....

my pics 035.jpg..with mummy

my pics 014.jpg....Hamza :happydance:

my pics 015.jpg Emaan:baby:

awww congrats hun! they are beautiful!!! hang in there hun...you're a trooper!

Very beautiful babies! congrats. sorry the hospital staff weren't helpful, i had the same thing after my C-section, i hope you have a speedy recovery :)

wow, amazing weights!!!! Now get some rest and take it easy x

Aww congrats!
You look really well in thatc picture too x

Thanks everyone:flower
My little man's not doing very well, his jaundice hasn't gone yet and now his head is looking little more like an oval shaped, it was quite round when he was born. Lil girl is doing fine thou. Nicely gaining and no problems whatsoever. Has anyone ever experienced this ??
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->