little late but here it is

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
hey all i know this is a little late as my little man is already 9 days old, i was in too much pain to really come on much but things are finally improving so i thought i would come on and share my birth story.

I was due to become a first time mommy on 28th january, i had a false alarm with my waters that night, turned out it wasnt them and i was sent home, 5 days later i started getting contractions, i was taken into hospital on wednsday 2nd february at 11pm and was kept there until i was finally seen at 2am, i was examined and told i was in latent stage of labour at 2 cm dialiated and was sent home with painkillers and a sedative to sleep. I had a hot bath at home and attempted to sleep (with no success) i was back in hospital by 7am and sent back home i was 3cm dialated. I then went through a day of regular painful contractions and was just getting into bed about 10pm when my waters broke. I was taken back into hospital where i was told the baby had opened his bowels and i was sent down to the high risk labour ward to be monitered. i spent a few hours on the labour ward and given gas and air.

By 2.45am on feb third i was ready to push at 10cm dialated. I then was instructed to push (even though the urge to push had vanished about an hour earlier) i gave birth 4 hours after established labour began, having rowan at 3.28am weighing 8 lbs 3 oz. I then had to have stitches and a cathaler meaning i had to stay in overnight. but over all everything went brilliant and it wasnt half as bad as i expected.

baby is now at home and weighing an extra 3 oz after first midwife visit. :D he has been registered today x:happydance:

https://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh174/graphics_diva/Baby/babyboy.gif

WOW Stressful trips for you :hugs:

Congratulations :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back