• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Liverpool Meet?

A

AppleBlossom

Not had a Liverpool meet in a while.. anyone fancy it?

i would, does rachael still come on here (pregnant and a LO Jayden), havent seen her for ages and lost her number 2, seen her auntie the other day and forgot to get it off her. where in the wirral are you Bex, i used to live in wallasey with OH when i first met him for about 6 months x

I dooooo :) Wednesdays are best, although tbh I can probably get there any day.

Will you actually come Ema? lol I'm thinking of maybe doing the meet when I can bring someone along as there's no buggy access on the buses so need someone to help me. I know now Katy is pregnant she might not feel so left out so she might come, but she works in the week.... will ask her anyway. As for Rach, I will ask her if she wants to come although I imagine she'll be HUGE by now, hehe!

haha, do u still speak to her, when is she due? i havent seen her since she was in my house and jayden was about 3 months old! where in the wirral r u x

katy's pregnant?? woo congrats hun!!

i'll come, so long as its after 6th july as im in turkey till then :)

x

I could be up for this, depending on where your thinking of meeting? In liverpool town centre itself?

I'm in UK at the end of July as Jessica is getting christned on the 9th August.

Will you actually come Ema? lol I'm thinking of maybe doing the meet when I can bring someone along as there's no buggy access on the buses so need someone to help me. I know now Katy is pregnant she might not feel so left out so she might come, but she works in the week.... will ask her anyway. As for Rach, I will ask her if she wants to come although I imagine she'll be HUGE by now, hehe!

:shock: What that supposed to mean. Only time one was arranged i couldnt make it due to being in hospital :shrug:

i spoke to rach yday i rekn she wud cum too, but if its before august because shes due then haha x

lol we should well actually do it this time since the last one didnt happen...

when can everyone do?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->