• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

liverpool

Missy85

Reaction score
Anyone fancy meeting up in liverpool for a coffee/tea and a walk round the shops? week beginning 24th?

I know there some other meets going on but i cant make them, so thought id ask as i want to keep getting out of the house with little man and meet some new people....

yep me, weve tried to arrange other liverpool meets but they dont usually happen lol

x

:thumbup: didnt think anyone was gonna reply :nope:

well im definatley up for it as it is only 20 mins on train and station round the corner from my house so no excuses here hehe

Anyone else?

are there any days you cant do?

x

im in st helens, used to work in liverpool at one point so dont mind getting there

oh right cool, we nearly moved to st helens but heard it was rough? have been there before like and thought it looked really nice but got warned off it lol

x

lol well the area we are in isnt the best but i wouldnt say rough, its like anywhere there are good parts and bad parts... we moved here because of house prices, hubby from lpool (near allerton rd) and i used to live in warrington :D

where in lpool are you?

city centre, off hardman street, yeh we have looked at some houses there and they are sooo cheap, im bit gutted we cant move there tbh lol, it costs lot more to live here!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->