• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Llandudno/Llandudno Junction meet - anyone interested??????

puddingqueen

Married & 2 daughters
Reaction score
Just thinking off the top of my head - is anyone interested doing a bnb meet in Llandudno or Llandudno Junction, North Wales.

I have a few takers already but just seeing if its worth organising.

Not too sure where yet, perhaps pizza hut...........:happydance:

Anyone interested???????? :shrug:

Lynn x

Oooh now if were thinking Pizza hut then ill have to come lol :dance:

Its not often theres a meet up anyway near me so im deffo up for it .. i will have to bring OH and the other kids tho if thats ok,
I don't/cant drive so OH would have to bring me which means all of us comming :dohh:

Oooh now if were thinking Pizza hut then ill have to come lol :dance:

Its not often theres a meet up anyway near me so im deffo up for it .. i will have to bring OH and the other kids tho if thats ok,
I don't/cant drive so OH would have to bring me which means all of us comming :dohh:

More the merrier hun

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

xx

Ooh, im from near Rhyl so could do this meet..i think id be too scared to come though haha..x

im from rhyl and would def be interested in coming x

Ooh, im from near Rhyl so could do this meet..i think id be too scared to come though haha..x

We don't bite hun.......well we might as it's nearly halloween :wacko:

Don't be scared........most of us on here have been friends throughout our pregnancies and we have never met, it will be our first time to meet up even though we have been chatting for months

Lynn x

Fantastic!

Floralaura like Lynn said were all nice :thumbup: altho i do remember the first time i meet up with 'Internet friends' it was a few years ago and they were girls id met on a dog forum.
Id spoken to them on the phone and been chatting to them online for a year or so before we met up but my idiot Brother kept saying "they could be anyone! weirdos meet people on the net" and i ended up really nervous :blush:
It was great fun tho.

For anyone who doesnt know im Jue BTW xxx :flower:

im Terrie, ive met plenty of people from here and one or two are very good friends now (after 3 years of being on here!)

id be coming with one of my kids probably.. pizza hut with 2 toddlers would just drive me crazy!

im Terrie, ive met plenty of people from here and one or two are very good friends now (after 3 years of being on here!)

id be coming with one of my kids probably.. pizza hut with 2 toddlers would just drive me crazy!

Hi Terrie

Is there anywhere else that is sort of local for all of us that can cater for toddlers?

Lynn x

whereabouts are you?

theres a soft play area in st asaph thats really nice.. i could look around online..

whereabouts are you?

theres a soft play area in st asaph thats really nice.. i could look around online..

Not sure where that is .. will have to look on a map lol, is it ok for 6 & 7 year olds too?

Fantastic!

Floralaura like Lynn said were all nice :thumbup: altho i do remember the first time i meet up with 'Internet friends' it was a few years ago and they were girls id met on a dog forum.
Id spoken to them on the phone and been chatting to them online for a year or so before we met up but my idiot Brother kept saying "they could be anyone! weirdos meet people on the net" and i ended up really nervous :blush:
It was great fun tho.

Hi Jue nice to meet you I'm Lynn LOL

Hugs to ya hun

xx

Fantastic!

It was great fun tho.

Hi Jue nice to meet you I'm Lynn LOL

Hugs to ya hun

xx

https://bestsmileys.com/kissing2/3.gif​

how far is canearfon for you all? theres a massive play area there.. been there before and its great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->