lloyds tsb question

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Wondering if somebody can help me!
I've been paying abit of debt off from christmas and am short in my bank account. My bills are due out monday but won't have any money in my bank til Tuesday/wednesday.. what will happen with my direct debits?x

mine come out anyways and i go into an unplanned overdraft and i go into -£'s so when moneys paid it in is deducted right away and i get charged a small fee per day that im overdrawn, think its about £10 a day? They dont take the charge until 2 months after ive gone overdrawn though x

it will depend. OH has had them be taken, then if its like £50 they take and you have £20 it will return it and hes had a Returned DD charge of £20. If its like £10 short they seem to honour it and he just gets the unarranged OD fee.

I would go to online banking if you have it and cancel the direct debits, although it may be too late, I can cancel up until about 11pm and get away with it. The companies will write to you telling you when they will represent and the bank won't charge you for bouncing a payment

I've never really used my overdraft - but as far as I'm aware with tab, the debits will come out anyway and you'll get a £5-10 fee? Someone else will know better x

Mine call me and ask me to pay some money in to cover it within 24 hours otherwise I get charged a small fee.

You'll either be given an unplanned overdraft or your direct debit I'll be returned. Either way it's a charge so I agree with Suzi.

i would pop online and cancel the direct debits lloyds planned overdraft fee is £6 so id imagine an unplanned one would be more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->