LO eating differently with mum than dad

Freya

Toddler and baby
Reaction score
Hey there,

A bit random, but does your LO have different eating habits with you, you OH or the grandparents? I only noticed when my OH finally did some 'parenting' this weekend. Gracie ate quicker, allowed OH to feed her with the spoon and barely fussed. With me she insists on also holding the spoon with me and it takes much longer and is messy! Grrrrrrrr Very annoying that the OH is better at this than me and he feeds her once in a blue moon!

Am gonna have to work on my style :dohh:

:rofl: there's always competition between Mummies and Daddies, who does something the quickest, most efficient....which name baby says 1st etc.

get used to it....and practice, practice, practice....we don't want "da boyzzzzzz" doing better than us:dohh::rofl:

:muaha:

i have a very diffrent experience lol aiden from birth would never take a bottle from OH always screamed and spat it out but always took it no fuss from me, && when we weaned him onto solids he done the exact same lol didnt wanna know unless it was mummy feeding him! thankfully now he will eat from both of us! xx

My OH doesnt like doing it, but he forgets to give Finn his own spoon and some toys. If i dont give him a spoon he gets a bit too helpful :) it means he throws rice everywhere but he looks so happy when he gets the spoon in his gob...

it's hit or miss with Hannah on any given day :rofl: Sometimes I do better, sometimes he does

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->