Loads! Ittis, WN, TBs, HL, Bambooty, wraps, random others

Rachel_C

Reaction score
I hope this link works!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150743089619740.458772.668184739&type=1&l=66a3922304

I'm selling loads - need some money and all of this stuff is sitting here barely used :(

Ittis:
Blue Tutto - £9
One medium red Bitti Boo with suedecloth sewn by me on top insert - £7
Three large Bitti Boos, blue, lime, yellow - £7 each - SOLD
9 bamboo mini-boosters - 50p each with an Itti, £1 each with anything else - PENDING SALE

Wee Notions:
Medium Night Notion (latest style with hemp booster), green minkee inner - £10
Small (with extra rise poppers) pink Northern Light (latest style) with strawberry on the bum - £10
Large pink cuddlesoft PUL wrap with cat and butterfly on the bum, the original style wrap, not used much - £10
AI2 inserts - purple is large high rise, black is large

Bambooty:
Small Easy Dry Tutu Cute - £4
Small Easy Night Pink - £4
Large Easy Dry Tutu Cute - £4 SOLD
Extra Large Easy Night Pink - £4

Holden's Landing:
M/L AI2, multicoloured OBV with star and moon embroidery, fleece inner - £7 - PENDING SALE
Medium Bedbug Plus (more pictures after this) - £16
Medium fitted, silver-ish outer, lilac inner, OBV - £7
Medium fitted, narrower crotch than the other, blue and silver outer, navy fleece inner - £7

Tots Bots:
2 x Size 2 Bamboozle Stretch, original version - £4 each SOLD
3 x Size 1 Bamboozle Stretch, original version - £4 each PENDING

5 x Size 1 Flexitots, version 1 without rise poppers. Bamboo has gone a bit patchy-looking inside, think it fought with the tumble dryer - £12 for 5.

Cute Tooshies Candies (think they're now called Bubblebubs Candies) AI2, black/licorice, OS - £9
Real Easy, flowers, medium - £5
Small Little Pea Pants fitted, jungle print cotton outer, top insert has a suedecloth layer I added, can be removed - £9
Large Sweetibums fitted, little pink cats - £10

Medium Baby Chilli AIO, same idea as Easyfits, microfibre and bamboo, I love this but it's too small now, not used much at all. £15 ON HOLD

Wraps:
Bummis Super Brite, medium pink - £4
Bummis Super Brite, small pink - £4
Small Bummis Super Whisper, flower power - £4
Medium Thirsties, blue baby birds - £4 SOLD
Size 1 Thirsties Duo, Warm Stripes - £4
Size 1 Thirsties Duo, Alice Brights - £4
Medium Tweedle Bugs, popper, blue - FFP, some stitching coming undone, fixable but I'm lazy
Size 0 Tots Bots wrap - £4
Bright Bots training pants, worn twice - £1.50

Prices do not include postage or fees (happy to accept gifted payment) unless total spend is over £12, then it includes postage but NOT fees. Nappies may have light staining but I am 99% sure it will come out. Prices reflect this. If you would prefer me to sun the stains out, prices will be the same but I will only be able to post them a week or so later, depending on the weather!If you would like more photos, please ask.

Hey hun, what size do the thirsties wraps fit? :flower:

The S1 Duo wraps are 6-18 lbs although we switched to the S2s at about 15lbs.

Hi Rachel, can I buy your lime and yellow large Bitti Boos, and 5 of the bamboo mini boosters, and your large Bambooty please? Thank you!

Hi Rachel, can I buy your lime and yellow large Bitti Boos, and 5 of the bamboo mini boosters, and your large Bambooty please? Thank you!

I'm sorry, somebody just got in before you with the boosters but the rest is still available. I'll PM you :)

How much would you want for all your tuttos? Do you have any other spare inserts for the available?

HI can you confirm the price in a pm for all you bitty boos please re postage ect xxx

Sorry I have just seen you bit this have gone, how much postage for the last one please xx

Yes the large, I have not used them before , what boosters can you use? Mine are quite heavy wetters

The best boosters in Ittis are the bamboo itti mini boosters - they have snaps to hold them in place and you can put two in each nappy if you want. Boos are very absorbent though, they're great for heavy wetters so you may not need them although we always have as they're only little so don't increase the bulk much. You could probably use other small boosters but they would have to be small as Ittis are very trim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->