Lochia super light after only 2 days?? Does it start again?

ready4lullaby

Mama to Anne
Reaction score
Hey, I barely had any PP bleeding. I am on day 4 and have such crazy light lochia , sometimes nothing when I go to the bathroom. Is it normal to stop bleeding so soon? Also, I can't remember how it was with my first, but should I expect it to start up again? I thought I had clots and a lot more gross stuff before.
My milk came in yesterday, so I expected more after that, but so far nothing more than a trace.

Any thoughts?

Mine was very light but it stopped and started a lot so still went on for a good couple of weeks.

Mine was heavy for a week then went light only to return heavily at 3 weeks! The midwife said it can get heavier when you start being more active which seemed true for me !

mine was and still is very light but when i started to walk or bend over more, i'd have alot of clots and heavier bleeding that quickly followed.

Mine was very light after the first day and continued that way. But I had it for five weeks so it lasted a long time.

Thanks for replying. Since I posted, I did a bit too much walking--ie going to the doc, then the store, etc. I started bleeding and wasn't sure if it was something that warranted calling in. It's super, super light again today. After reading your posts, I'm guessing it's just going to be like this a while.

Again, thanks for replying! I was so confused as to why it would be gone already. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->