LOL - I'm amused. Check these out!

Ginger12793

Reaction score
Have any of you ever ripped the spongy "HCG" part off your test after the dye ran through and let it sit on the test line for a couple seconds?
Well, I did tonight, being a dope because I was afraid of getting a negative and was wanting to fool around with the tests.

AND IT CAME BACK POSITIVE! :wacko: So I grabbed my last one and took it and did the same thing (again, afraid to wait for the results in case of a negative) and the same thing!
Wtffffff?
How can this be? LOL.
And the thing is, the test line is PINK! :O As pink as can be!

What do you guys think about it? Just throw them away or stick with them? Could it actually be a real positive?!

(Not getting my hopes up here, just curious since they came back positive o_O)

Here's the pictures I just took:

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 28
  • t1-1.jpg
    t1-1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 21
  • t1-1-1.jpg
    t1-1-1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 27
  • t1-1-1-1.jpg
    t1-1-1-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 23
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
I don't really undertstand what you did haha but why don't you do a test iwthout doing that so you can find out the truth! x

Lol i tried this cuz i had some extra test to spare & it didnt do a thing on mine!

How many dpo are you? I'd try again in a few days without pulling off the sponge. I'm not sure I'd trust the results unless I got it following the proper instructions. But it's exciting to think this could be it for you! Let us know what happens!

:haha:
Took a digital this morning (my mother found my tests and insisted I take a digital o_O) and it came back "Not Pregnant" :haha:

It was worth a shot though!
And definitely funny that I got positives by screwing around with the tests.
I'm still pretty giddy about it!

Mommyto7: LOL! Did you try the same tests? Or a different brand?

Starry Night: I think I'm around 21 DPO :p And pretty sure I'm out this round

I did the same brand of test & didnt get anything lol

I did the same brand of test & didnt get anything lol

Awh durn! :wacko:
I think these pregnancy tests just like messing with my head, to be honest! I had a faint positive back in January (using the test as directed :haha:) and then kept testing after that and nothing. Maybe it was chemical or something, I just don't know!
Or, like I said, these dadgum tests like messing with me!

:rofl:

Lol they like messing with me too! I keep getting evap lines. I'm 10 dpo today.....I think anyway...not really for sure when I ovulated. Anyway....don't think I'm gonna test again unless I miss my AF. I'm due on the 29th. I will be really suprised if I'm not pregnant....everything is different this month for me.

Ok so I can't wait like I thought I could :/ Just sent my DH out for a First Response...will prolly cave in and take it when he gets back lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->