• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London meet?

tinkabells

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone is up for a meet in or around the london area? I am from Croydon, as got my little one now, wanna fill me days?

Any interested? xxx

Can you not make the Guildford one hun?

aw hey tinkabells..... all depends when and where hun. Im meeting up with Kayleighlou on thursday after I finish work....if u wanna come join us im sure she wont mind???
I only found this cause im bored and I never come in here. I see we missed a westfield one....that would have been perfect for me as hubby works next to the centre so I could have scrounged a lift :hissy:
Im always up for meeting after work if u ever fancy escaping on a thursday afternoon about 4pm? xxxx :hugs:

No i cant make the Guildford one, i seem to always miss the meets lol

aw hey tinkabells..... all depends when and where hun. Im meeting up with Kayleighlou on thursday after I finish work....if u wanna come join us im sure she wont mind???
I only found this cause im bored and I never come in here. I see we missed a westfield one....that would have been perfect for me as hubby works next to the centre so I could have scrounged a lift :hissy:
Im always up for meeting after work if u ever fancy escaping on a thursday afternoon about 4pm? xxxx :hugs:

Oh cool, yeah i'd be up for a meet, where abouts do ya work in croydon then, finally someone from around my neck of the woods lol xxx

we spoken before hun....home office, lunar house xxxx its Lisa lol xxxx

btw im in chat for another 15 mins or so til 9 at least

kayleigh is a nice girl....so is MrsQ she on 2nd tri but mooching on 3rd. we both due same date. she from sutton hehehehe. xx

Oh really, wow, you got to know all the croydon people didnt ya!!! xxx

quite a few when u look hun, even those that are close to croydon xxxx a lot of my pma girls are close ish, even if they are in kent or essex, its not a million miles away off a london meet :) how u doing anyway???? u getting settled with your LO and new flat? xx

Yeah, i think i just dont look hard enough then haha
Yeah getting on well, just needs decorating but she's too young to be around paint fumes so will do that in the new yr, hollie's got a cold at the moment, shes very snotty and will only settle on me today so she is currently alseep on my chest bless her xxx

aw thats real cute....bless with her cold. i hope she gets better soon poor love xxxx keep her nice and warm xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->