long cycle short LP m really worried!!

Pearly86

Reaction score
I was just googling the "long cycle and short luteal phase", and thats what I have..and just came across whole lot f miscarriages story!!
m really scared ..is it what going to happen with me?
has someone with long cycle and short luteal phase concieved?? someone who has this always long cycle and short luteal phase ..i mean my cycle is 32 days but i ov late around 24 so ...I knw ill be able to concieve but what are my chancess of carrying it successfully??:cry::cry:

I had an LP of 8 days and I'm now almost 26 weeks. I did conceive on my first month on Clomid and didn't get my BFP until 10dpo, but it can be done. I know a lot of women on here have carried to term or are late in pregnancy after having a short LP. I also know that quite a few women have tried vitamins B6 and B12 as well. I did, but it didn't do anything for my cycle. Good luck and stay positive!

thanks but m not taking anything just going by simply bding and doing opk and temping ..so I just hope things are fine..

Didn't want to read and run, but women have taken B vitamin supplements and also red raspberry leaf tea to help lengthen the LP. Best of luck, and if you do have trouble I'd mention it to your doctor and tell him you are aware of LP defect and need help.

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't mean it will happen to you. According to my medical history in this pregnancy my baby should have trisomy 18 or 13. Well, she doesn't.

My Mom had an 8 day LP and I'm here.

Firstly step away from google, as its a pregnant woman's worst enemy *hugs*

My sister in law has a 8 day LP and she has 3 very healthy children x

Oh wow m so so thankful to all u lovely ladies for giving such words of encouragement I really feel good now 😊😊😊😊
My mom had triplets and I am one of them so I just feel that I should be able to conceive well too !!

I lengthened my luteal phase from 9 days to 12 with a few things. As some have said vitamin B helped but also Vitex (swear by it) as well as Progest Cream which doesn't require a prescription. Got preggo in June after 2 years trying but it was ectopic and I lost a tube. Just got bfp yesterday which I doubted would happen all things considered so keep your head up!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->