long luteal phase?

MissTaylor023

Pregnant (2nd Trimester)
Reaction score
I use an app called ovia.it says i have a 30 day cycle. According to opks and the app along with fertile mucus and feeling frisky i ovulated on cycle 10. Or october 21st we had sex the 18th,19th,20th, 21st, and 22nd. It is now cycle day 23 or 13 dpo. This makes my luteal phase about 21 days? Is that okay? The app says to test the 5th but my period is due the 10th. Ive been urinating more crampy in ovarys slightly sore boobs terrible back aches vivid dreams heightened sense of smell creamy/watery like cm Very emotional and had some cravings. And im usually dried up by now. So when do i test? And does.it sound likely? I didnt even test with my son til i was three weeks late.

You should be due your af tomorrow 14dpo -16dpo 21 days is too long. Chances are you ovulated early. My cycles are irregular due to pcos & my app fertility friend can't cope with it x

I ovulated on cycle day ten or 11according to ovulation tests. But my period isnt supposed to be due til the 10th. 21 days is longer but its a 30 day cycle.ovia supports irregular cycles

Hmm i don't know then lol my f.s always said the l.p is usually 10-16 days long any longer than 16 days & you must be pregnant or ovulation didn't happen when you thought it did. Will be interesting to see when you get a.f or a bfp. Good luck :) xx

Thank you! So more symptoms boobs are sore emotional and last night I had sudden severe middle back pain then...I puked?? And the pain was gone? After that brown spotting barely any just mixed with cervical fluid. And today nothing really. Just sore boobs and emotional sore back and acne. On my neck. I've only had neck/back acne when pregnant with my son. Guessing period really isn't due yet? And that was implantation spotting? Hoping. We will see. Negative this morning.

Very painful period today. Apt Thursday to look for Pcos endometriosis Or cyst

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->