Long Term

L

littlehush

Ive been trying for #1 for 10 years now, and i am no-where near giving up yet. I do have problems (i must do), but i dont know what they are yet :wacko: Just waiting on referral to FS in london.
Bit about me
Shell 28
TTC- 10yrs
7- mc's
1- ectopic
On 75mg asprin (still had 1 mc on it tho)

xxx

Aww hunny, i'm sorry for your m/c's!! I've had 3 and i'm never giving up!!! FX for you hun that you figure out whats going on!!

I never thought I would be one to MC until I had one last year... Good Luck and I am sorry for your losses.:dust:

so sorry for your losses littlehush!
I have been ttc for 13 months now I am 25 as of aug 31 and DH is 25.
Dh has low sperm count, motility and morphology but is not useless so we're waiting on IUI to start then IVF in the new year if that fails.

Hi shell, sorry for your mc's :(

I've never been pregnant but I'm over the 5 year mark of trying so I know how it feels to be wanting for so long x

Subaru: Wow, have you tried treatments or just naturally? Thats along time to wait, I would go crazy!

Subaru: Wow, have you tried treatments or just naturally? Thats along time to wait, I would go crazy!

We have been trying naturally, and are about to embark on clomid and then ivf. We may still need to wait another 2 years before we get to the top of the list for ivf.

I'm past being crazy. I hope you never have to go through long term ttc.

xx

awww subaru the thought is nice but we're already there, been ttc for 13 months found out 2 months ago DH sperm is not great so we're on the list for IUI and IVF if that fails. Did you guys find out if anything is wrong?

Hi
I'm 31 and BF is 36 been together for 10 years and not preventing for about 8 years and yet nothing, never a BFP, visiting doc next friday hoping to be put on clomid so we'll see how things go in

awww subaru the thought is nice but we're already there, been ttc for 13 months found out 2 months ago DH sperm is not great so we're on the list for IUI and IVF if that fails. Did you guys find out if anything is wrong?

Nope! Nothing that they can find, I'm always cramping though - it never goes away no matter what day it is...

Roll on cycle 66!

That's great your on the waiting list, hope your bfp isn't far away

Night nurse - :hi: :dust: to you and to you all
xx

Go to doc tomorrow on other matters but have discussed TTC with him and we did talk about clomid although he didn't say that we would definately try it it said it is one of my options,so tomorrow i will tell him he said that we will try CLOMID,i know not good to lie but i am so despate to become PG before Christmas,am I bad?

Morning huni, no your definitely not bad - I would do the same thing too! It's not exactly lying as he did say it would be an option, and that's the option you prefer! Good luck and FX'd for you sweetie!

xx

he said he will have to consult some obs before he gives me it so that i can be monitored in case of multiples

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->