Look what I made!

april24april

Pregnant!
Reaction score
I'm not trying to sell on here, but i'm just so proud of these and wanted to share them! Lol

I've set up a little business in my local area selling cupcakes and giant cupcakes and these are for a party my friend is having tomorrow night - hope she likes them!

What do you ladies think?

x

Attachments

• IMG_4674.jpg
    IMG_4674.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4680.jpg
    IMG_4680.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4681.jpg
    IMG_4681.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4682.jpg
    IMG_4682.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4683.jpg
    IMG_4683.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 24
they are stunning hunny well done you xxxxxx:thumbup:

Wow they are amazing!!! Never seen cakes like them before. You really have a talent there hun! :thumbup:

:thumbup:WOW they are amazing hun well done you, how did you get the two tone colour?

Thanks everyone - i'm so pleased with them. The two tone colour is just with the normal pink buttercream, but I painted some of the colouring on the inside of the icing bag before I filled it

x

congrats hun hope it sets of for you :) look very good and tasty lol

Can you come do my wedding please[-o< either that or tell me how you made them i so wanted to make something like that for my wedding i'm making my own cake and those look just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you come do my wedding please[-o< either that or tell me how you made them i so wanted to make something like that for my wedding i'm making my own cake and those look just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to! lol

x

There's someone local to me doing cupcakes and making them into bouquets and putting them in pots to look like real plants, might be an extra idea for you :)

There lush, how do u even make the flower effect out of the buttercream .. There really l
Good!

Shame your so far away or id of order 100 for my wedding in a couple of weeks :O(
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->